|   Research Publications
- A study of irreducible polynomials over henselian valued fields via distinguished pairs (K. Aghigh, A. Bishnoi,S. K. Khanduja and Sanjeev Kumar), Antonio Campillo et al. (eds.)
Valuation Theory in Interaction, EMS Series of Congress Reports (2014), 1-10.
- On liftings of powers of irreducible polynomials. (with S. Kumar and S.K.
Journal of Algebra and its Applications Volume 12 Issue 5 (2013), 12502222
- On Generalized Schonemann Polynomials. (with S. K. Khanduja) Communications
in Algebra, Volume 41 Issue 7 (2013), pp. (2417-2426).
- A class of trinomials with Galois group Sn. (with S. K. Khanduja) Algebra Collo-
quium, Volume 19 Issue (Spec 1) (2012), pp. (905-911).
- On algebraically maximal valued elds and defectless extensions. (with S. K.
Khanduja) Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, Volume 55 Issue 2 (2012), pp. (233-241).
- On Eisenstein-Dumas and Generalized Schonemann Polynomials. (with S. K.
Khanduja) Communications in Algebra, Volume 38 Issue 9 (2010), pp. (3163-3173).
- Some Extensions and Applications of the Eisenstein
Irreducibility Criterion (with S. K. Khanduja), J.-L. Colliot-Thelene et al. (eds.), Quadratic Forms,
Linear Algebraic Groups, and Cohomology, Developments in Mathematics 18 (2010) 189-197, Springer-Verlag.